Excavator Operator Course-+27731582436
Excavator LE Training for Drivers
RIIMPO301B CONDUCT HYDRAULIC EXCAVATOR OPERATIONS
This course is recommended for those who require both theory and practical instruction to gain the skills and knowledge required to operate an Excavator unsupervised. Students are required to be trained to a level suitable to gain all elements of the Unit of Competency, and the WHS ACT 2011/REGULATION 2011 and to be issued with A Statement of Attainment.
5 DAYS (4 days training & 1 day assessment)
- The participant must be 18 years of age or older.
- Any participant requiring a Excavator SOA to gain employment.
- Any Participant already working in industry requiring an Excavator SOA to upgrade their position.
- Apply WHS licensing legislation
- Plan Work
- Communicate and work safely with others in the work area.
- Identify hazards & organize hazard control.
- Conduct Routine Checks
- Shift Load
- Shutdown and secure Skid steer & work area.
1. A Theory manual and a participants handbook will need to be picked up or posted to you once you are enrolled for this course.
Participants must spend time studying the theory prior to attending training to familiarise themselves with the written component of the course.
2. Proof of Identity: For all courses, you must supply Evidence of your Identity (Proof of Identity)
Select the apppropriate Form Below
3. Provide 100 points of personal identification. No assessment will take place if the participant cannot supply the correct proof of ID.
4. Correct Personal Protection Equipment:
- Steel capped work boots
- Hi Vis Work Style Clothing
- Safety Glasses
Click below for RPL Information
Unique Student Identifier (USI)
As of January 1st 2015 all students undertaking Nationally Recognised Training(NTR) will need a USI to enroll into any training, this USI is required to ensure your results are placed into your USI account which will enable the accessing of your training records and results. You only need one USI for life.
CLICK HERE to create your USI